Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hansika’s expensive gift!

Her birthday this year will stay in the memory of Hansika Motwani forever, as she received a surprise gift from her mother. This has made the ‘Velayudham’ and ‘Maappillai’ actress feel so special.

hansika-motwani

“I was not ready to believe my eyes when mom gave me the keys of a brand new apartment on the midnight of my birthday. Wow, it was truly such a wonderful and great gift,” the actress says, unable to control her excitement.

Saying that she immediately went to the apartment to have a look of it, Hansika adds: “The house was so beautiful. We did a pooja and celebrated my birthday and house warming ceremony with some close buddies.”

Happy about entering Kollywood this year, she says, “The three projects in which I am currently acting (‘Maappillai’, ‘Velayudham’ and ‘Ich’) would be a perfect launch pad for me. I am aware that Tamil Nadu would always encourage talent.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment